Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Is a painting of a house and sheep George Williamson worth…

Customer Question
Is a painting of...

Is a painting of a house and sheep George Williamson worth anything?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It also has a glimpse of a body of water with a man and a dog herding the sheep

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

It's in an old frame and the print measures 23" x 20" I bought it at an auction several years ago.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/24/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the art,
signatures if any and back of completed framing for any writing or labels.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.