Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have what i believe is an antique mantel clock, made in…

Customer Question
I have what i...

I have what i believe is an antique mantel clock, made in France, for Tiffany & Company with a mercury pendulum, brass and glass casing. i am curious as to it's value

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It's an antique brass clock, made in France for Tiffany and company

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

No, what else would you like to know?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/24/2017
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks/signatures?

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us 1(###) ###-####/p>

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Jennifer

i will try to upload a picture
will you be calling me soon? can you give me an approximate.? thanks

I do not work via phone calls, and I can't help you with photos--you need the tech department for that. You can call them at no charge. 1(###) ###-####/p>

okay, i'll ask for someone else to talk to me on the phone.. thanks anyway

There is no way that an Expert can appraise this without photos, and an Expert can't help you with the photos. However, if you prefer I opt out I can certainly do that.

Really the only way to continue is for you to call customer service and get help uploading the photos.

Jennfier