Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a New Haven clock but I cannot find a picture of it…

I have a New...

I have a New Haven clock but I cannot find a picture of it on the website

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It has paper that says new haven but is pretty worn and I cannot find much more without sending a picture of the clock

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

It is a striking clock the originally had roman numeral but now has just regular numbers on it because the roman numbers were so worn can I send a picture

11/24/2017
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Thank you for the image, please add a photo of the backside and the paper label too.

~Nora

Did you leave the conversation

Thank you for the additional images. Yes, I am still online. Please allow me some time to look these over for you.

~Nora

Ok Thank you

Certainly.

Thank you for your patience.

This is a late 19th century pressed wood kitchen 'gingerbread' 8-day clock by New Haven Clock Co.

On today's market, this could sell for $200 - $270.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Nora
Phone call session started
Thank you, ***** ***** should not charge for a phone call I never had

You are very welcome. I will contact admin and have the call request canceled. ~Nora

Thank you

No problem.

Nora
Nora