Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

We have a Ferguson card table that belonged to my aunt.

Customer Question
We have a Ferguson...

We have a Ferguson card table that belonged to my aunt. Wondering how old it is.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It has the following Pat Nos. Ferguson
Pat Nos(###) ###-####(###) ###-####(###) ###-####

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Not really we are just curious how old it is. LOL

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/24/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 9 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you for the images and for your patience.

Your table dates to the mid 1930's.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Hello Are you still there?

Yes, I posted the answer, here it is again:

Happy Thanksgiving!

Your table dates to the mid 1930's.

~Nora

That card is good I just checked online for the balance. $5.00 is all I agreed to. It covers the $5.00. That is my online card I only make sure I put in what is needed. There is more then 5 in it . If you want more then forget it.

Your answer is posted above, the table is from the mid 1930's.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

~Nora

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora