Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

I have a large original oil painting by hanns reidman that I

would like to have valued/sold...
i have a large original oil painting by hanns reidman that I would like to have valued/sold. can you help? the internet is overwhelming with sites that charge a fee to appraise it and I have no idea which sites are legit
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: it has certificate of authenticity attached to the back
11/23/2017
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
What email address do I send the images to

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
i have to leave for work at 11:30. will you be sending me something via email with the valuation?

Thank you for the images. Please allow me some time to look these over for you.

~Nora

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
okay. thank you. i have to leave for work now. can you send me an email at***@******.*** with the answer? i am a court reporter and not allowed to access my phone during court hours.
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
i have to sign off now. you can send me text with the approximate value as well at(###) ###-####

Your original fox hunt painting by H Riedmann (1913 - 1991) could carry an auction estimate of $300 - $500USD on today's market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora

Nora
Nora
Nora