Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a large original oil painting by hanns reidman that I…

I have a large...

I have a large original oil painting by hanns reidman that I would like to have valued/sold. can you help? the internet is overwhelming with sites that charge a fee to appraise it and I have no idea which sites are legit

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

It has certificate of authenticity attached to the back

11/23/2017
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

What email address do I send the images to

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

i have to leave for work at 11:30. will you be sending me something via email with the valuation?

Thank you for the images. Please allow me some time to look these over for you.

~Nora

okay. thank you. i have to leave for work now. can you send me an email at***@******.*** with the answer? i am a court reporter and not allowed to access my phone during court hours.
i have to sign off now. you can send me text with the approximate value as well at(###) ###-####

Your original fox hunt painting by H Riedmann (1913 - 1991) could carry an auction estimate of $300 - $500USD on today's market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora

Nora