Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

If so should I send a photo of it to you? The note was

Customer Question

if so should I send a photo of it to you?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: The note was type-written on April 23rd, on Calvin Coolidge's stationary, and refers to a delivery that he wanted made to his home in Plymouth, Vt by a stage driver. The signature is definitely authentic.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: President Coolidge was living in Northampton. Massachusetts at the time. The note comes with a stamped, addressed envelope with a postmark from Newport, Ma. There is also a receipt card for $1.00, from 1938, with President Coolidge's photo on it, referring to the Calvin Coolidge Memorial Society of Plymouth, Vermont
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 12 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 12 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 12 months ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora