Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have 2 cases that I would like to have appraised. I have…

Customer Question
I have 2 cases...

I have 2 cases that I would like to have appraised

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have pictures...thet were given to my parents as a wedding present. They were given by the family that my grandfather worked for. Location was Lake Forest, Illinois

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Vases...not cases

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/23/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.