Antiques

Connect one-on-one with a verified antique expert who will answer your question

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur

More related answers
All antique experts are VERIFIED
I have an Bristol vase with writing on the bottom that says
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
I have an Bristol vase with writing on the bottom that says antique Bristol Vase. It was a wedding present to my parents in 1945. I need an appraisal . I would like to sell it. … read more
I have old s?porcelain? statue and interested in its'
Robert S.
Robert S., BA
Hi, I have old s?porcelain? statue and interested in its' history … read more
I have 2 vases that were left to my brother and I by my
rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques Expert
I have 2 vases that were left to my brother and I by my folks. They were a present to my parents from the Japanese Attache in Moscow, USSR in the 1960's. My Dad worked at the American Embassy. I think… read more
I have a tea pot marked as follows A trumpet and banner over
Rarewares
I have a tea pot marked as follows A trumpet and banner over the JD & S (in Gothic) with the numbers 43/2 A then about double the letter space under that the number 5. It is a very ornate tea pot I am… read more
I have a very tall heavy lead crystal vase. It is a wedding
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Certified Appraiser, AAA
I have a very tall heavy lead crystal vase. It is a wedding present from 1978. I noticed two markings on the bottom. One, FRANCE with a ghost Mark below and to the left. One is raised and the ghost is… read more
For a fundraiser we were given an original oil painting on
Rarewares
For a fundraiser we were given an original oil painting on artist's board depicting a stunning northern Michigan fall landscape by Oak Park, Illinois resident Grace Hall Hemingway. Our arts organizati… read more
I am most interested in you giving a possible appraisal of a
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Hi ****, I am most interested in you giving a possible appraisal of a glass vase giving to my parents as a wedding present in 1960. It stands approx 13"ïnches high. It is what I would describe as havi… read more
A vase my mother received from her mother back in the early
Rarewares
A vase my mother received from her mother back in the early 1950's. My mother would like to know the value, but I have no idea. … read more
An Illinois Watch Co. "gold" pocket watch was left to me as
Rarewares
An Illinois Watch Co. "gold" pocket watch was left to me as a result of the death of a family member. This watch is engraved on both the front and back. It is in extemely good condition, however prese… read more
I've been given this vase by my mother. We can trace it
Wayne, antique expert
Hi, I've been given this vase by my mother. We can trace it back threw her family for at least 100 years. It was given to her mother as a wedding present. Mums oldest brother would be 100 this year in… read more
Frank, I have a pair of glass vases, with a pontil, that
Frank
Frank, Bachelor's Degree
Hi Frank, I have a pair of glass vases, with a pontil, that were given to my Grandmother in 1894 as a wedding present. They were inherited by my two Aunts and one was used a lot more than the other.. … read more
Nora: I have another question from my 97 year old aunt. She has a v
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Hi Nora: I have another question from my 97 year old aunt. She has a vase which she believes was a wedding present given to her parents in 1903. It has a handwritten note inside to that effect. She is… read more
I have a black antique vase with cranes and flowers in white
Jon
Jon, Gunsmith/Police Officer/Training Officer
I have a black antique vase with cranes and flowers in white - the stamp reads T. Forester Ltd. Phoenix ware Cairo. I have not been able to find the stamp anywhere. The vase was brought back from the … read more
trying to find out where to take my oriental Chinese vases
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
trying to find out where to take my oriental Chinese vases to get appraised. I took them to Indiana University at Bloomington Indiana to there Oriental research dept. the professor and her two under g… read more
My Husband was given theses family vases (Mouton-Hebert) that
Rarewares
My Husband was given theses family vases (Mouton-Hebert) that were handed down from Governor Mouton & his Wife. The story is that these vases were given as a wedding present from her English royal tie… read more
I have a pair of pink glass vases that have been in the family
Southwb
Southwb, antique expert
I have a pair of pink glass vases that have been in the family for many years not sure if it is called vanecian glass as it is clear and pink and then a gold trim on the rim. The height of the vases i… read more
I have an old 8X4.24 painting (in the frame) of Mt. Shasta
Appraiser Alan AOA C
Appraiser Alan AOA C, Certified & Licensed Adjuster/ Appraiser
I have an old 8'X4.24 painting (in the frame) of Mt. Shasta I am not sure what do do with or what it is worth. I have photos and wondered if I could get some help on where to go or who to talk to abou… read more
I have a vase that was made by Royal Vienna in Germany, that
Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
I have a vase that was made by Royal Vienna in Germany, that was a wedding present to my great great great grandfather, I would like to know if you have any info on this and I have a picture to email… read more