Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

GLENDA ONLY I have these glass pieces I would like to know

GLENDA ONLYHello again I have...
GLENDA ONLYHello again I have these glass pieces I would like to know what they are and if they have any value. These are 2 1/2" wide. When I moved to my farm 16 years ago I started finding some of these when I tilled for my garden. I still find them in the Goats Pasture and here and there. I have saved them just because I did not know what they were. The writing on this have "ATLAS EDJ (I think) SEAL. OK any idea what these are. Terri
11/22/2017
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience: 40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

Hi Terri

These are Seals for Hazel Atlas Fruit Jars, the kind that have the wire that goes across and locks down on the glass seal. They date to the 20-30's are valued at $8.00-8.50 each. They came off old jars.

.

It was a pleasure working for you.
.
Glenda,
.
Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. This is the only way we get compensated for our work.They should be located top left of the page. Or you may see review expert or rate expert.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Hi Terri

.

It was a pleasure working for you.
.
Glenda,
.
.
.

Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Thank you for your help Terri

You are welcome Terri,

I hope you have a really good Thanksgiving

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser