Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a brass lamp that I can’t locate online. The stamp…

I have a brass lamp...
I have a brass lamp that I can’t locate online. The stamp shows EF EF Ind Inc No. 541x. I know they were out of Chicago and mass produced lamps but I’m unable to find anything that resembles my lamp or item number. I would like to get a value on it. Works great.
11/22/2017
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you . Can you please post a few photos of the lamp for review. This will help in evaluating for current values. I would like to see the overall lamp and a clear close up of any markings on the lamp.

To post photos click on the paperclip, add files or the file download button and follow the prompts. You may also email photos however this can take up to a day to be forwarded to me there is no rush so which ever is best for you is fine. To email please send to***@******.*** and in the email please put "for ladytanya65" so the company will know to send them on to me. Thank you you I look forward to helping you.

The photos have been added
007B3DDA-C4D7-4EAC-9117...jpeg007B3D...jpegEF56140B-BCEA-4CB4-8321...jpegEF5614...jpeg3A4C10ED-EC87-40D7-827E...jpeg3A4C10...jpeg54F73173-2E56-4E94-AB20...jpeg54F731...jpeg98363E8E-7E2A-4998-B62D...jpeg98363E...jpeg45160F22-BBE8-4A67-9688...jpeg45160F...jpeg

Hi thank you for your patience and assistance with the photos. EF & EF industries was a decorative lamp company in Chicago in the 1970s they made ornate glass lamps and brass cherub lamps such as yours. The value on your lamp is 175-225.00 for the single cherub. They were produced in 1970-1975 period.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars: 1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions

LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser