Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I picked up what i believe to be a Harrison Rucker oil

I picked up what...

I picked up what i believe to be a Harrison Rucker oil painting it measures 20"X 18" and the name of the painting is not on the back. The painting is of a young women partially nude looking out her window with a vase full flowers to her left. Any idea what the title is or what it may be worth.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Should i try to send a photo?

11/22/2017
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. Please add images at your convenience by using the +Add File feature next to the SEND button.

I will need to see to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing. The back of a painting tells us just as much as the front sometimes.

Give me time to do some research after you add pictures.
No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I do respond.

Harrison Rucker (born 1930)

is a listed artistliving in the United States

known for ethereal paintings of women and children.

This painting has a current value of $500 retail based

on recent sales of his work.

To sell, try ads on these sites; http://www.masterpieceonline.com, artbrokerage.com, askart.com, artnet.com, artvalue.com, or artprice.com. Some other sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, Ebay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one, it is very important for me to get good feedback for answering.

Rarewares
Thank you so much for your help.
M.Borelli

I really appreciate the good feedback.
I look forward to working with you again soon.

To get me again, start a new question and put "forCustomeronly" as the first words you write.
To ask a new question, you can go to your My Questions and click on "ask me a new question"
You can also 'favorite' me, that way I should show up as your personal Expert for antiques and appraisals.