Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a hand made helicopter and the craftsmanship is

Customer Question
I have a hand...

I have a hand made helicopter and the craftsmanship is superb I want it appraised

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Well it's one of a kind and it's made out of some kind of metal prices looks like a kind of prototype that a mechanical engineer would probably create

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

It was given to me as a gift from a client

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/22/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 10 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora