Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

German beer stein value. I have 5 german beer steins and…

German beer stein value ...

German beer stein value

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have 5 german beer steins and want to know what they are worth

11/21/2017
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Thank you for the images.

The two steins with blocks of images with words under each are German beer song 'lyrics' that were traditionally sung in German beer halls. Those could each sell for $40 - $60 per stein.

The taller Baumholder crest stein without lid could sell for $15 - $25.

The smaller unlidded stein in blue stoneware could sell for $10 - $15.

The taller stein with lid also with images in circles could sell for up to $60.

The Regimental style stein could sell for $30 - $40.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

thanks!

You are welcome and my pleasure to be of help to you here.

In the meantime, if you could please take a moment to leave a rating for my services here by clicking the stars, I would really appreciate it.

This question thread will not close after a rating is left.

Thank you!

~Nora

Nora

Thanks for the positive rating! Much Appreciated.

I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.

When you post a new question, please feel free to add "For Nora" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you.

Sincerely,

Nora