Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Rarewares, I have these interesting salt holders I think.

Hi Rarewares, I have these...
Hi Rarewares, I have these interesting salt holders I think. They measure about 4 inches long, 2 inches wide and 2 1/4 inches tall. I am not sure of the makers mark or if they are silver. Your help on value and the maker would be great. Hope all is well Jeremy
IMG_1508.JPGIMG_1508.JPGIMG_1513.JPGIMG_1513.JPGIMG_1521.JPGIMG_1521.JPGIMG_1528.JPGIMG_1528.JPGIMG_1530.JPGIMG_1530.JPGIMG_1531.JPGIMG_1531.JPG
11/21/2017
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

This is a pair of Hanau, Germany 800 purity silver salt cellars with cobalt glass inserts

and ram's head handles , swags and acanthus base made by George Roth and Company.

The pair has a value of $275 to $325 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

Rarewares
Seriously!!!! how do you have an answers so quickly... You must know everything :-) Thanks as usual... Have a great Thanksgiving.