Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an upperdeck ítem #37 of 146 of Wayne Gretzky,Jordon,

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have an...
Second opinion] I have an upperdeck ítem #37 of 146 of Wayne Gretzky,Jordon, Troy Aikmen,Joe Montna, all signed. It commerates they being the MVP in their first championships. I have had it for 15=20 years what is it worthThis is 4 8x10 pics matted and framed together,Issusd by upperdeck, only 146 of thisJA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?Customer: No
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/21/2017
Antique Expert: Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago
Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help. I've been an appraiser for 29 years, and am the president of the Association of Online Appraisers.

At your convenience, please upload clear pictures of the front and back of this item.

I dont know how to do this upload,any other way I can help?

Here's some help for you:

Please see our help page for help uploading images.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Or:

Go to http://www.imgur.com.

1. Click "Computer".

2. Double click the image you want to upload.

3. Click "Start Upload".

4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

If that doesn't work for you:

You can email the pictures to *****@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.