Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111…

Customer Question
111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 Expert's Assistant: I...

111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Have a lithograph, Coopersmith...published be Arthura Kaolan co, inc NJ FL 7632 palm design 11' Litho in US

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

It was staored in celaphane since the earlly 1970s and I found it an it and rally liked. it was in a buch of things to be tossed. apperas to a have some sctehcing and beautiful color. it is very detailed

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/21/2017
Antique Expert: Doris, Personal Property Appraiser replied 9 months ago
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Experience: Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

Welcome! My name is***** will be pleased to help you. Thoughtful responses take time. I am studying your question and will return shortly.

Photos are almost always required to give an accurate assessment.
If you cannot send photos, I can still work with your descriptions; however, I can give more accurate answers if I have photos.
Can you send photos?

If so, then -

Please send photos of the front and back of your framed piece.

Please send a photo of the signature.

You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo of the signature.

To send photos you may use the "ADD FILES" in the blue box link (next to "SEND" or "SUBMIT") on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.
Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best.

An explanation of this method can be found here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

I do not send pop-up offers.

Please do not try to use the site email method of sending photos without specific instructions from me.

Kind regards,
Doris