Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a dusenberg with the name summer on the base.no.s693.

Customer Question
I have a green...

I have a green dusenberg with the name summer on the base.no.s693. i was interested in whether it was worth getting parts for it or not.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I know nothing. but I was interested inreplacing some broken parts.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

No package. the base is missing a piece and the top is come off and is broken.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/20/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.