Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have just purchased a glass vase which is marked as

Customer Question
I have just purchased...

I have just purchased a glass vase which is marked as CONSOLIDATED LAMP AND GLASS CO 12 1/2 INCH VASE

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

WITH BLUE FLOWERS.. CA 1930 IT IS 12 INCHES HIGH WITH BLUE PAINTED FLOWERS ON THE WHITE VASE

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

NUMBER WRITTEN ON LABEL ON BOTTOM CA 1930

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/20/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.