Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a picture and want to know the value. Can i send

I have a picture...

I have a picture and want to know the value

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Can i send picture

Can u let me know if there valuable
Are u there
11/20/2017
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Is there a signature or anything on the back?

It's cover with the frame. Looks like it got framed Professionally

There is not a listed artist that creates mixed media

work in this style, so the artist is likely local or regional to where you found the pieces.

It is 1990's to 2000's mixed media

print and gouache on paper framed shadow box art

with a value of $75 to $100 each.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

Rarewares