Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have one set of Depression Glass in crystal colors, and…

Customer Question
I have one set...

I have one set of Depression Glass in crystal colors, and another set in Sunset Gold, a Sunset Gold Goblet set, a handled platter, and various other pieces, and for starters, what would a set be valued at? I once sold Tiara Exclusives, or Indiana Glass.

Expert's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, I have them in my cabinets, and for emergency funding, wondered if they would move rapidly and sell as one or both sets.

Expert's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have some various vases, platters and acid etched bowls and platters. Just trying to get an estimate quickly.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/20/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

I am now not needing to sell the glassware, and the process would be tedious for each piece to be photographed.

I understand.

Depression glass in this clear and amber of Indiana Glass, Tiara Exclusives (and other makers as well)

have average values of $10 to $35 per piece depending on shape and pattern.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the stars or typing the words "thank you" or "yes, I am happy with my answer".