Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

Glenda - Happy Thanksgiving! I have a very unique Fenton

Glenda B - Happy Thanksgiving...
Glenda B - Happy Thanksgiving! I have a very unique Fenton peach blow, ruffled edge vase. It has an applied ribbon around the center. It has a gloss finish and is just stunning. The vase measures 7.5 inches tall and the top, ruffled portion is a gorgeous pink and it's 5 inches wide from ruffled edge to ruffled edge. The bottom portion is kind of striped and it's all yellow. At first, it looks Burmese but the bottom tag says Fenton peach blow. The base is 3.5 inches wide. Can you tell me about it and its value?
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Glenda B
fenton peachblow.jpgfenton...jpgpeachblow attached rope.jpgpeachbl...jpgpeachblow back.jpgpeachbl...jpgpeachblow bottom.jpgpeachbl...jpgpeachblow top close.jpgpeachbl...jpgpeachblow top.jpgpeachbl...jpgfenton peachblow.jpgfenton...jpg
11/20/2017
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience: 40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

Good Morning Kathy

Happy Thanksgiving to you also.

The Vintage Peach Blow with Ribbon Swirl, was produced in 1950, Peach Blow was on of Fenton's more exquisite lines. The produced this and the Burmese around the same time frame. The piece you have is one of the more unique ones they made, most are just simple pieces with ruffled tops.

This vase is valued at $150.00-175.00, they are selling from $125.00 and up. If this were mine I would list it for $150.00.

.

It was a pleasure working for you!
.
Glenda,
.
Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. This is the only way we get compensated for our work.They should be located top left of the page. Or you may see review expert or rate expert.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser