Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have A Life magazine of Max on the cover dated September…

Customer Question
I have A Life...

I have A Life magazine of Peter Max on the cover dated September 5, 1969. It belonged to my Father-in-Law and I inherited from him. My wife and I live near Minneapolis, MN and heard that he was to appear at a art gallery in Minneapolis. My wife has MS and is a wheel chair, and were approached by Peter Max. My wife asked for his autograph on the Life magazine. He was very considerate and graciously signed the magazine,

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Did you get the message I just sent?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/20/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

A Life magazine of Peter Max on the cover

dated September 5, 1969 with his signature has a value of

$500 to $700 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.