Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have Triumph China D'or IT S284 dinner plates are they…

Customer Question
I have Triumph China...

I have Triumph China D'or IT S284 dinner plates are they worthmuch

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I got them from my parents estate probably bought in the 50's or 60's

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/19/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

A set of Triumph china (of Sebring, Ohio) in the Serenade pattern (D'or S284)

was made in the 1930's to 1940's and each dinner plate

has a value of $15 each, so you can multiply that by the

number of plates you have.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the stars or typing the words "thank you" or "yes, I am happy with my answer".