Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I Have an oil painting it was bought at a greek festival in…

Customer Question
I Have an oil painting...
I Have an oil painting it was bought at a greek festival in 1968. I have a picture and the artists name on a cell phone, can I send it to you?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/19/2017
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks/signatures?

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us 1(###) ###-####/p>

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Jennifer

Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago

I see that this question remains "open." How can I help you further? I strive to always provide five-star service.

I am happy to continue to work with you until you are completely satisfied.

Sincerely,

Jennifer