Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a bowl from and ,yet i have not seen this patter on…

Customer Question
I have a bowl...

I have a bowl from taylor smith and taylor,yet i have not seen this patter on any of there web site,so haw can i find out if it has any value

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It has a flower in the bottom with a green stem and gold design aroun the top part of the bowl and runing down along the inside.on back it has taylor smith taylor usa 1531

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Not sure its the only pice i have and i found it at a yard sell yester day paid 50 cents for it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/19/2017
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks/signatures?

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us 1(###) ###-####/p>

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Jennifer

I see that this question remains "open." How can I help you further? I strive to always provide five-star service.

I am happy to continue to work with you until you are completely satisfied.

Sincerely,

Jennifer