Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Appraisel of original oil painting by D.H. dated 1875. Can…

Customer Question
Appraisel of original oil...

Appraisel of original oil painting by D.H. Clark dated 1875

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Can you tell me about artist D,H, Clark circa 1870's.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Are his paintings in any museums ?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/18/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. Please add images at your convenience by using the +Add File feature next to the SEND button.

I will need to see to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing. The back of a painting tells us just as much as the front sometimes.

Give me time to do some research after you add pictures.
No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I do respond.