Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a number of antiques that I feel I should move on to…

Customer Question
I have a number...

I have a number of antiques that I feel I should move on to collectors or enthusiasts since my kids aren't really interested. The things I know have value include:

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

A 1850 trundle bed

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

A 300 year old toby mug, a 200 year old toby mug, glassware including a moon and star lamp, antique marbles, mama and papa figurines (known to be well over 100 years old but am not sure of the composition) a gone with the wind lamp. There are probably other things as well since I don't have everything out in plain sight.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/18/2017
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 8 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I would be happy to help you with the trundle bed on this question, if you can send a picture of it.

Glenda

I can send the picture. Where do I send it? I don't know how to transfer a phone picture to the computer; haven't had great luck doing so in the past. Advice?

Yes, what phone do you have?

The number above is the correct number

I am sorry I do not do live phone calls, I believe the appraisals should be in writing this way they can be printed and do not cost more.

I just paid for the phone call. I really would prefer the call. Am I being charged anyway?

Hello

I am sorry I do not do phone calls, if you like I can opt out of this and perhaps someone else does phone calls and will pick this up. They will also need to see pictures in order to value this.

Opt me out and return the money to the card I charged your costs on.

Just to let you know the Professional Appraisers are not considered employees of Just Answer, We are verified by the site to answer questions in our fields. We are considered site users just like you. Therefore we have no knowledge of or control over the finances of the site or what they charge customers.

If you wish to discuss site charges, you may contact customer support at
Email address:***@******.***

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us?target=phone
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
Or by phone:
US/Canada 1.***-***-**** or 1-***-***-**** or 1-***-***-****

Available 6am to 9pm PST

Thank you