Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Have Inlaid Music Box Plays two songs. Crank handle From my…

Customer Question
Have Inlaid Music Box...

Have Inlaid Music Box Plays two songs. Crank handle From my Great Grandfather (Ezekel Elden)'s Jewelry Store in Waynesboro Pa @ 1874

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

My grand mother was born in 1876 and it was always in their possession at the family home where my grandmother died 1974. My father then gave it to me.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Glass is perfect, music plays as always as I said Inlaid beginning to dry a little

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/18/2017
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 8 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
Please send an image of this?