Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have 3 Old Masters Paintings that I would like appraised.

Customer Question
I have 3 Old...

I have 3 Old Masters Paintings that I would like appraised. They belonged to my aunt, Princess Barbara Romanoff. Her husband was Prince Alex Romanoff . Are you going to be in Colorado anytime soon?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I think they are painted by Marino Fortuny. The one is signed. The other two I could not find a signature.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

One painting is the Madonna I think and the other is a bust painting of a man in a hat with a white collar. I believe Fortuny was of a Spanish heritage. Did work in Paris

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/18/2017
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 8 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
Do you think you have reached the Antique Road Show?

I thought I did. I am looking for the one on tv . They travel around the country.

Hello
yes that is the one.

You reached an online appraisal service that advertises on their page. You have to go to the Antique Road Show page and click on Contact Us , it is located at the bottom of their page. They can give you all the information you are looking for.

Glenda

Thank you

You are welcome