Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a ringing the handle is salt and pepper shaker.on it…

Customer Question
I have a ringing...

I have a ringing brown bell the handle is white salt and pepper shaker.on it the name.Pennsylvania Dutch Country I think it was made around the 1950 . can you tell me anything about it

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It is 5" tall the bell is2 1/2 inch bell it has a stone for the ringer a cork in the bottom of handle Thank John

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/18/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.