Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a Brass antique letter opener, Made in France. Front…

I have a Brass...

I have a Brass antique letter opener, Made in France. Front side shows a

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Oops. front side shows a naked baby standing. back side says: Compliments of Western Lithograph Company

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Sorry

5 1/2 inches long
11/18/2017
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

A promotional advertising letter opener from Western Lithograph Company of Los Angeles, California, Made in France, brass, circa 1920, has a current value of $50 to $70 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the stars or typing the words "thank you" or "yes, I am happy with my answer".

Thank you. I am happy with your answer. Aloha!

Great!
To end this one, please click the stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

Rarewares