Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

What might be the value of my Waterford table lamp? The base

Customer Question
What might be the value...
What might be the value of my Waterford table lamp? The base is 24 inches tall, without the harp and shade, 36 inches tall with harp and shade. The finial is also by Waterford. It looks like a pattern called Castleton.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Nope.
Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Antiques
11/18/2017
Antique Expert: Wayne, Auctioneer replied 23 days ago
Wayne, Auctioneer
This is Wayne I am a verified expert in antiques and I can help you with this. According to my research your lamp would sell at auction for $300-500 and Insurance value is $1000. This is assuming it is in excellent condition.
Thank you,
Click on the Stars****When you read this answer.
Antique Expert: Wayne, Auctioneer replied 18 days ago
Is there anything else I can tell you? If not please take time to rate my service as this is how JA compensates me.
Thanks again,
Wayne, Auctioneer