Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

What might be the value of my Waterford table lamp? The base…

Customer Question
What might be the...

What might be the value of my Waterford table lamp? The base is 24 inches tall, without the harp and shade, 36 inches tall with harp and shade. The finial is also by Waterford. It looks like a pattern called Castleton.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/18/2017
Antique Expert: Wayne, Auctioneer replied 10 months ago
Wayne, Auctioneer
This is Wayne I am a verified expert in antiques and I can help you with this. According to my research your lamp would sell at auction for $300-500 and Insurance value is $1000. This is assuming it is in excellent condition.
Thank you,
Click on the Stars****When you read this answer.
Is there anything else I can tell you? If not please take time to rate my service as this is how JA compensates me.
Thanks again,