Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I just got a round oak stove. Numbers are 24 1-5. Iv looked…

Customer Question
I just got a...

I just got a round oak wood stove. Numbers are 24 1-5

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Iv looked up round oak wood stoves and can only find similar ones. Not exact. Mine says " the dowagiac" on the top door. In 2 places it says 24. 1 is on the top. The other is on the front. The one on the front reads ( 24 1-5).

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Iv got pictures but dont know how id send them.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/18/2017
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 8 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. You may add photos here by clicking the paperclip, add files or file upload button and following the prompts or you may email the photos to.***@******.*** and in the email please put. For ladytanya65 so they know whom to forward them to. Thank you I look forward to helping you.
Nope im done. Every email is wanting more money and im not gona continue to get fleesed. Have a good day. Id like a refund please