Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have several Avon after shave bottles. I would like to…

Customer Question
I have several Avon...

I have several Avon after shave lotion bottles . I would like to know their vale. Also I have a Dr. Pepper soda bottle that is really old, probably at least 75 years old . It was made in Charlottle N.C..

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

The Dr, Pepper soda bottle is clear glas and size is 6and 1half 0z. the avon bottles are at least 30 to 35 years old.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/17/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Avon after shave bottles from the 1970's are valued at $15 to $25 each. %15 without boxes and $25 if you still have the boxes.

A 1940's Dr.Pepper North Carolina bottle has a value of $30.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the stars or typing the words "thank you" or "yes, I am happy with my answer".