Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an antique singer seeing machines that I am

Customer Question
attempting to refurbish for sale....
I have an antique singer seeing machines that I am attempting
to refurbish for sale. It's serial number is *****
There is MARKING beneath it that day SIMANCO USA 125255. CAN you tell me anything about it?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/17/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

This is a 1939 Singer sewing machine

that has a value of $300 in working condition and $475

if it is in its good condition wooden table.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the stars or typing the words "thank you" or "yes, I am happy with my answer".