Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I've several decorative pieces from my parents who have both…

Customer Question
Hi, I've several decorative...

Hi, I've several decorative pieces from my parents who have both been gone for some time now and I have no clue to their worth

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have a cup and saucer and what appears to be a dessert plate from Rosenthal, Sanssouci. The little demitassn cup is line with gold, the handle is also gold.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

It says kelb Germany on the bottom

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/17/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 9 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help. It is free to add photos. (I do not participate in the phone call service)
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the items, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

do you want more than one picture but sent one at a time?

If you can, yes. That is how the +add files works best.

Users/barbaranick/Pictures/Photos Library.photoslibrary/resources/proxies/derivatives/05/00/59c/UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_59c.jpg

You accidentally opted me out earlier today.

I just was able to get back in to answer you so I apologize for the delay.

The link you sent is a file path inside your computer and not an actual picture. I understand this part can be technologically challenging but it really is easy once you get it done once.

If you could collar the nearest niece, nephew, son, daughter or grandchild, they could show you how to

attach each photo file by browsing in your computer and selecting for download.

This is a cup, saucer and dessert plate, called a trio set,

made by Rosenthal china of Selb, Germany

on the Sansoucci shape, made in the 1930's

with a value of $75 for the trio set.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the stars or typing the words "thank you" or "yes, I am happy with my answer".