Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I am afraid that it isn'an antque. But it isan4 quart

Customer Question
I am afraid that...

I am afraid that it isn'an antque. But it isan4 quart storage jar that is missing a lid. It is from 1971

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It is clear glass and says that it is made in Italy

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

It has other printing , but the only thing I can read is that it was pat. In1904

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/17/2017
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks/signatures?

If you don’t have photos, I can do my best without them—just let me know—but it’s more accurate with photos.

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us 1(###) ###-####/p>

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Jennifer