Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a 20 volume set as described here. Does it have any…

I have a 20...

I have a 20 volume set as described here. Does it have any value?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Complete works of Dickens, printed by colonial press, clinton, mass. Cloth covers. Some wear and tear.

11/17/2017
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser and I'd be happy to help.

This set was published in the 1940s, and the full set included 25 volumes.

The value of your set of 20 would be approximately $100.00.

If you have additional questions about this item, I am happy to continue working with you. Just continue our discussion in the reply box.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you, please rate my answer. I am not paid by the site until you do. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer, and I will continue to be available if you have more questions on the item. Thank you.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars. I always strive for 5 star service, but please rate as you feel is appropriate. However, if you are considering a low rating, please try to give me the opportunity to improve my service to you first!

If you’d like to request me for future questions, please put " for Jennifer only" in your post. I respond to requested questions first.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

AppraiserJM

Thanks so much for the positive rating!

If you have any future items you'd like me to review, please put “For AppraiserJM” in the subject line and it will be sent to my attention.

Sincerely,

Jennifer