Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

I own 2 Manajlo paintings dated back to 1939 or so. The

Customer Question
painter is known in the...
I own 2 Manajlo paintings dated back to 1939 or so. The painter is known in the galleries of Ukraine and Russia.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: One of them is a nude hidden a tree the other is a mountain range situated in north Transyvania. The painting were painted for a member of the family.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: What else would you like to know
Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Antiques
11/16/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 27 days ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Adogaras as it was cataloged as.
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I can't find any of your responses. I forwarded the requested $51.00
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
No I do not want to talk for 46.00 this time.

Hi There,

I have not found the pertinent information on these for you.

I will opt-out and open your question again to all the experts at no additional charge. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra. There is not a guarantee that you will receive a response.

I will not be able to respond back after opting-out

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

~Nora

Customer reply replied 27 days ago

In this case I would like to cancel my trial an request a refund for $51.00. Thank you Kathy *

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur