Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

I have an Wagner Ware Drip Drop Roaster. On the front it has…

I have an Wagner...

I have an Wagner Ware Drip Drop Roaster. On the front it has a number No. 7. The inside cover has a number 267. On the bottom of cover has:

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Sorry. PATENTED DEC.. 4-17. FEB., 10-20.. MCH.,8-21. MCH.,14-22.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I've had it for about 30 yrs. It was my Uncles who lived in Brooklyn . He died & I inherited it.

11/16/2017
Wayne, Auctioneer
This is Wayne I am a verified expert in antiques and I can help you with this. These old cast iron pots are in demand as they are both collectible and useful. These are selling cosistantly for $75 at auction and second hand market. A low value is $50 and high is $100.
Thank you,
Click on the Stars*****When you read this answer.

.

Wayne, Auctioneer
Wayne, Auctioneer