Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Answered in 1 minute by:
11/16/2017
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hi

What does that say on the back?

Hecho en Mexico around in a circle. AHS Plata 925 in the center.

I can tell you it is Sterling Silver, no one seems to know who the AHS is, the company seems to be from Guadalajara Mexico.

The Stone appears to be Jade, they are a shade of green correct?

jade green.

Thank you,

These were produced in the 1950's when tourist were going to Mexico and purchasing Jewelry and Pottery.

Jade was a well used stone during this time frame too.

.

The Ear Rings are valued at $50.00-75.00, they will sell for $50.00-55.00.

These are in great condition and should sell well by 50's jewelry collectors.

Glenda

Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser