Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

My aunt gave me a colored doll that has writing symbols on…

Customer Question
My aunt gave me...

My aunt gave me a colored doll that has writing symbols on eye lids she said its at least 30 years old it looks like a baby. It has a yellow chiffon dress .there is a symbol on left eye that looks like an( A), the right eye looks like a ( +) sign. The back right shoulder on dress has same symbol in bold blue

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

No. Im planning on giving it to the Afro Museum but I want to give them back ground information

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/16/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.