Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a Simon and Halbig Doll, she is marked #909 5/12

Customer Question
I have a Simon...

I have a Simon and Halbig Doll, she is marked #909 5/12 Germany.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I don't know what to ask for her

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I don't think so. thank you Elizabeth

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/16/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the doll
and the marks on the back of her neck or shoulder.