Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have 70 plus pieces of vintage clear glass dishes from the…

Customer Question
I have 70 plus...

I have 70 plus pieces of vintage clear glass dishes from the 1920's-1950's and some china pieces. I would like to sell them all, not consign. Where can i go in Des Moines, Iowa?

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I know some were my grandmother's and great grandmother's. I am 63 and have kept and used it occasionally over the years. My aunt recently passed away at 99 and being the only girl on both sides I have inherited her items as well. I need to down size at this time in my life. Who buys out right in Des Moines, Iowa?

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Would there be any value or should I donate to the caner store?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/16/2017
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 8 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Can you post a few photos of the pieces for review. I will look up the DesMoines area for stores and such that possibly would have buyers or know of collectors. To post photos click on add files, file upload or the paperclip button and follow the prompts. I look forward to helping you.