Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a 1804 antique holy bible printed by e.eyre and

Customer Question
Please I have...

Please I have a 1804 antique holy bible printed by george e.eyre and william spottiswoode just wondering how much it would be worth please?

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

31.5cm x 28cm

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

8.5cm thick old and new testiment

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/16/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.