Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I inherited a Primroses figurine (HN1617) with the I

Customer Question
I inherited a Primroses...

I inherited a Primroses figurine (HN1617) with the mark I understand to have started in 1932. She differs from any other Primroses in that the others appears to have added flowers (ala Lladro) while my lady has only "molded" flowers. She has the number 15 beside her mark. Do you have any information regarding my lady? Thanks.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/16/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

YOu have a Royal Doulton Primroses figurine, a design by Leslie Harradine

that was produced from 1934 to 1949. The 15 next to your mark dates this figurine

to 1942. The value of your piece is $400 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the stars or typing the

words "thank you" or "yes, I am happy with my answer".