Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I wanted to know how much I could get when selling my

Customer Question

I wanted to know how much I could get when selling my painting by artist T Spinks oil painting
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: The scene is river and cows grazing.. Scottish picture I believe. His scenes are all by a river , animals grazing larg green trees
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: there is a date or number 1909 hard to read
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Please add images at your convenience by using the +Add File feature next to the SEND button.

I will need to see to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing. The back of a painting tells us just as much as the front sometimes.

Give me time to do some research after you add pictures.
No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I do respond.