Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a spoon from Port Said which is ornate and has a

Customer Question
I have a spoon...

I have a spoon from Port Said which is ornate and has a signature on the back.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I just want an appraisal

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

It came from a collector that was knowledgeable and had a large antique business.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/15/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the spoon and any tiny marks on the back of the spoon.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.