Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

Is there a resource to locate the value of art pieces from

Customer Question
Personal Preference? JA: I always love...
Is there a resource to locate the value of art pieces from Personal Preference?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: One piece is a 4X10 lithograph on canvas of an African woman carrying water jug on head. Second piece is a 6 inch square of the water jug.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: The pieces are framed well (from Mexico) therefore cannot view artist signature.
Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Antiques
11/15/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 28 days ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 27 days ago

Thank you for the images.

May I please know what information you are seeking on these?

~Nora

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
The name of artist and value of each.

Hi There,

I am not able to determine the artist of these works for you.

I will opt-out and open your question again to all the experts at no additional charge. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra. There is not a guarantee that you will receive a response.

I will not be able to respond back after opting-out

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

~Nora

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur