Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have saucers made in Occupied Japan. How do I know it’s…

Customer Question
I have saucers made...

I have saucers made in Occupied Japan. How do I know it’s value and where to sell them

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

2 saucers that are blue with a bridge in front of a castle label on back says Marta. Start with that

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

It belonged to my mother. That’s all I know

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/15/2017
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 8 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Is it possible to post a few photos of the saucers for review? front, back and a clear close up of the marking? This will allow me to review the photos and be able to give you accurate information and values. Also, what is the measurement of the saucers? To post photos click on the file upload, add files, or the paperclip button and follow the prompts. To email the photos you may send them to

***@******.*** and in the email please put "for ladytanya65" then the company will know whom to forward the photos to. Emailing the photos can take a few hours or a day to get to me. I will post back here as soon as I receive them.

I do not send you pop up ads, emails or offers for premium services. I like to keep things in written form so you have this to print out and keep when we are completed. If you wish to talk by phone that is completely up to you. I have no personal information of yours as I am just the an expert here contracted to help customers. I look forward to helping you and wanted to let you know if there were ads they are not coming from me. I like the written form here so you can have the information for future use. It does not cost you anything more to send or post photos or post here within our thread. Thank you I look forward to helping you on these saucers.