Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have some Pickard items. One with #311 and other with #228…

Customer Question
I have some Pickard...

I have some Pickard items. One with #311 and other with #228 listed on base. One appears like a leaf and other is tulip bowl like. Any idea on pricing

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

The dish has picture drawn on it and leaf is all good in color

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/14/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

The Pickard (of Chicago, Illinois) circa 1940 gold encrusted

leaf dish (see photo) in shape number #228 has a value of $25.00

and a tulip form bowl in shape #311 has a value of $35.00.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.